Veins are an integral part of a human body that carries blood from parts of the body to the heart. They carry deoxygenated blood from the tissues back to the heart except for the pulmonary veins and umbilical veins. These play a vital role in maintaining a healthy human body, but any problem with any vein may result in acute injuries and disease.
Here we are going to discuss Varicose veins which occur when veins aren’t functioning properly. This mainly occurs in legs as veins have to pump blood back up to the heart doing a lot of work. These veins swallow up and turn up purple or reddish in color. in any part of the body varicose veins may take place.
Varicose Veins Causes:
There can be numerous reasons for varicose veins, some of them are as follows
- Standing for prolonged duration
- Even during pregnancy, it is possible that your veins become swollen.
- Sometimes hormones also can affect the veins
- Injury to the body.
Varicose Veins signs and symptoms:
For many people, there are no Varicose veins symptoms and signs are simply a cosmetic concern.
- Swollen, bulging, or twisted veins is one of the major signs of Varicose veins.
- Another symptom can be bleeding without any physical injury.
- In some of the case, the skin color of the affected part may change.
- In some of the cases, the ankles may swell up, and the affected area may turn up red.
- Itching and heaviness in the ankles.
In most of the cases, the varicose veins are directly visible because of the coloration and swelling near the affected area. While this can be enough, doctors prefer ultrasound as it helps in selecting the right treatment for the patient.
Another test that can be done is the Doppler test in order to detect the varicose vein and if there is any blockage in the vein. The Doppler test helps to know the status of the veins.
If you are in Jaipur and looking for varicose vein treatment in Jaipur, then there are several hospitals available you can choose. Latest technologies and doctors are available to support the patient and helping them in getting rid of it. You can choose several methods for the treatment of varicose veins, and they all are available to you at a very affordable price in Jaipur.
- Surgery – In this the doctors remove the varicose veins from the affected part and install a bypass system so that blood can flow back to heart properly. This is the last option when the condition is not curable with any medicine.
- Endovenous laser treatment(EVLT) – In this treatment, the patient put under anesthesia and a laser fiber that generates heat inserted in the affected part of the varicose vein. Then the laser fiber due to the heat damages the vein, which results in the closing of the vein.
- Radiofrequency ablation(RFA) – In the RFA treatment, radio waves are used to cure the varicose veins. This is done with the help of a catheter inserted in the varicose veins and radio waves that generate heats, which helps treat the varicose veins. After the completion of RFA treatment successfully, the doctor removes the catheter.
- Mechanochemical ablation(MOCA) – In this number of liquids are injecting on to the inner lining of the varicose vein affected area. These liquids that are injecting to damage the vein are sclerosant liquids. The damage that has been done results in the chemical ablation of the vein, thus curing the affected vein.