Dr. Nikhil Bansal
MD, PGDHHM, FVIR, FIPM
Consultant Endovascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr Nikhil Bansal is a very renowned and trusted Interventional Radiologist, who has vast experience in the field of minimal invasive surgery. He introduced multiple procedures in first time in Rajasthan. He is working as a Asst Professor in Dept. of Interventional Radiology at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Jaipur and Director at vascular stroke and pain clinic and consultant at Deep hospital and research center.
He is trained in multiple renowned centers in India and abroad like
- Tata Memorial hospital, Mumbai
- Lokmanya tilak hospital,
- Mumbai; Sick Kids
- Toronto; Royal Victoria hospital
- Montreal children’s hospital, Montreal.He has done fellowship in Pain management from DPM association/ accredited with Aesculap Academy, Germany. He is also having experience of management skills PGDHHM, Symbiosis institute of health sciences, Pune.He is well versed with various diagnostic and therapeutic intervention procedures including USG and CT guided FNAC & Biopsy, Fluid aspiration and Percutaneous drainage (PCD).He has presented several award-winning papers and has been invited as a guest speaker at various important conferences and workshops across the globe.Dr Nikhil Bansal is specialized in dealing with all complex vascular and non-vascular problems by a minimally invasive pin hole surgery for curative or palliative treatments for a variety of conditions with less recovery time and pain free manner.
Areas of expertise
- Hepatobiliary and GI Intervention
- Arterial Interventions
- Venous Interventions
- Nephrology/Urology interventions
- Interventional Oncology
- Gynecological Interventions
- Neuro and head/neck interventions
- Lymphatic interventions
Experience & Training
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Lokmanya Tilak Hospital, Mumbai
- Sick Kids, Toronto
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal
- Montreal Children’s Hospital Montreal
- SIR: Society Of Interventional Radiology
- CIRSE: Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- ISVIR: Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- APSCVIR: Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- IRIA: Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- IMA: Indian Medical Association
- Red Cross Society
- PUCL: People Union For Civil Liberty
Services He provides
- Laser Therapy for Varicose Veins
- Male and Female Infertility(Fallopian Tube Recanalization, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Varicocele Embolization),
- Interventional Oncology (TACE, TARE, TIPS, BRTO,RFA, Microwave Ablation),
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (Foot Ulcers Management, Stenting in Peripheral Vascular Diseases) Prostatic Artery Embolization for BPH Uterine fibroid Embolization,
- Varicocele Treatment,
- Liver Tumor Management,
- Aortic aneurysm treatment (EVAR),
- Arterio-Venous Fistula Management,
- Venous Malformation,
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Osteoid Osteoma, Neuro Interventions, Hepato-biliary diseases
Awards and Recognitions
- Received sponsorship from Panasonic Inc. for Cardio Health Station
- Worked on the Happy & Cardiac project in American College of Cardiology
- Also have experience in handling experimental robotic arm equipment used for 3D vascular reconstruction.
Just ask & Get answers.
Your questions and queries are important to us. Ask us whatever query you have for your disease. We’ve expert to resolve all your queries.
We believe in less pain with maximum recovery in minimum time
Interventional Radiology treatments are minimally invasive with no severe cuts and wounds. If you are undergoing an open surgery, consult an interventional radiologist to know whether a minimally invasive treatment is also an option.
Diplomas and Certificates of our Doctors
Dr Nikhil Bansal have gained expertise from several prestigious medical associations and colleges across the globe. Here's a glimpse a few of his achievements.