The best exercises for varicose veins. Along with taking a healthy and balanced diet on a regular basis, not consuming excessive salt and fat in the food, are the basic needs to overcome this problem.
Varicose veins are the condition called when the veins dilate. This makes blood circulation difficult in the body. Swollen veins can have many causes. This problem is very common in women who work at a desk all day long. However, men also have this problem. Fortunately, some specified exercises can solve this problem.
Despite being the most common circulatory disease after hypertension, this problem is caused by prolonged standing or sitting.
Women who wear high heels throughout the day or sit with their legs crossed, usually suffer from this.
More importantly, if left untreated, varicose veins can cause serious health problems. For example thrombosis and ulcers. If your veins are also swollen and you want to get rid of this problem, then follow these exercises mentioned by us. You will definitely get rid of varicose veins.
8 Exercises to Heal Varicose Veins
Exercise is the most effective way to cure swollen veins and to prevent this problem. With such procedures, while the muscles of the legs get strengthened, the nerves also remain healthy. There are some simple exercises you can do every day and they don’t require any special equipment.
If your veins are swollen and clearly visible, then it is better that you get examined by a doctor and get information about them.
Seeing their symptoms, medicine will be given, and a special routine will be told, which will give you relief. Sometimes people feel spasms and twitches in their swollen veins due to complications of blood circulation. By doing this exercise, the pain in your nerves will work and the legs will also look attractive.
1. Pedaling for Varicose Veins
This is a very common exercise that is useful in healing varicose veins.
- It has to do with it as if you are cycling in the air.
- It can also be done lying on the bed or on a yoga mat.
- Repeat the exercise 30 times, and keep practicing as many times as you want. Remember, there should be rest in between.
We would highly recommend cycling. This is a very good exercise for the whole body, especially your legs.
- Every day when you go to the park or go shopping, go by bicycle, Make it a habit.
- Cycling for an hour would be good.
- If you don’t like going to the park, get a stationary bicycle and ride it at home.
3. Legs apart
This exercise can be done sitting on a chair, lying on a mat, or lying straight on the bed.
- First of all, raise your legs in the air and spread them, then bring them back and join your toes.
- Repeat this process 20 times.
- It will be a bit difficult in the beginning, as it requires a little force. By doing it daily, the strength will come in the legs, and then it will be easy to do.
People Also Read This: Does drinking water helps in Varicose Veins?
4. Swing legs
- Lie straight on a yoga mat, mat or bed and elevate one leg.
- Start moving your outstretched legs according to the hooks of the clock.
- Rotate 20 times. Rotate the other leg in the opposite direction.
5. Heel-toe flexion
It would be better if you do this exercise sitting.
- Standing on the heels, raise the toes.
- Now stand on your toes and lift the heels in the air.
- Keep repeating this process 20-30 times.
6. Flexing the thumb
- Lie straight on the bed and extend your legs straight.
- Stretch the toes back and forth. Do this exercise 20 times with each leg.
This exercise is very beneficial in improving the nerves. At the same time, it makes the calf muscles shapely.
People Also Read This: 7 Ways to manage varicose veins without surgery.
7. Connecting the Legs
You can do this sitting or lying down, whichever is more comfortable for you. Join the toes together and then spread them apart. Repeat this exercise 20 times.
8. Tip Toes
Walking on the tip of the paw is a very good exercise, which stretches the muscles of the foot. It also prevents cramps, as it puts pressure on the feet.
- You can stand in one place or walk on the tip of your toes.
- Do it as much as you want, yes do take rest from time to time.