Deep Veins Thumbroasis is also called DVT. It is a medical condition where a blood clot is formed. It formed in a deep vein and develops in the legs, arms, pelvis, thighs, and any part of the body. This disease is likely life-threatening and can lead to death if the proper treatment did not take on time. It generally attacks the age group who is 50 but it’s not like that the person who is less than age 50 does not get this disease. Though DVT is usually underestimated and could be fatal, it can be prevented with proper DVT treatment.
Symptoms of Deep Veins Thumbrosis:
In general, DVT symptoms are caused by blood not reaching the heart and causing blood to back up in the most usually contaminated locations, which are the legs and arms.
The following are some of the most common signs and symptoms:
- Swelling within the affected leg.
- The pain frequently starts for your calf and may feel like cramping or discomfort.
- Red or discolored pores or skin at the leg.
- A sense of warmth in the affected leg.
- Speedy heartbeat
- Sudden starting of coughing, which may additionally deliver up blood
- Sharp chest pain or chest tightness
- Ache to your shoulder, arm, again, or jaw
- fast respiration or shortness of breath
- Ache whilst you breathe
- Extreme light- headache
So, when you find any of the symptoms that are mentioned above then visit the doctor as soon as possible. If you want to treat yourself with one of the topmost doctors then you can contact Dr. Nkihil Bansal (Interventional Radiologist in Jaipur) Rajasthan. He provided you the best treatment for Deep vein Thumbrosis so you cannot face problems further.
Causes and risk factor of DVT
There are many causes from which DVT can happen and some of them are:
- When you are always being inactive for a longer period of time
- You may have done some surgeries then it also causes a blood clot
- Injuries that damage your veins can slow the flow of the blood
- Frequently head causes
DVT is a disease that can strike anyone at any point in their lives. A number of disorders can alter the flow of blood through your veins, increasing your risks of producing or having clots. These include:
- Because of Genetic or inherited disorder that makes blood clots
- Pregnancy also causes DVT because during the pregnancy fetus develops in your body and it makes pressure against a women’s veins in the leg and pelvis and because of this pregnant woman can also develop DVT.
- Taking birth control pills
- If the person has cancer
- Heart problems
- Having Bowler disease
- Being older than 60
- Being born with a disorder that increases blood clotting
- Being seated for a long hour
Treatment for DVT
Here is the various treatment that can help to treat your Deep Vein Thumbroasis and they are:
Medications:- Medications to thin the blood may be prescribed by your physician. So that It also helps to maintain the current clot as tiny as possible, lowering the chances of new clots forming.
Surgery:- Deep Veins Thumbroasis can also be removed through surgery. Doctors considered surgery an option when there is a severe blood clot. in this, your doctor makes a surgical thrombolytic incision into your blood vessel and removes the clot.
Compression stockings:- If you have a high risk of DVT, these will keep you from Welling and may reduce your chances of receiving the clothing. Compression stockings are commonly available in two sizes: below the knees and above the knees.
Exercising:- Sitting for long hours leads to blood clots. so, exercise can also prevent Deep Vein Thumbroasis. Moreover, you can also go for sitting exercise so it can help you to prevent blood clots and DVT.
further, you can also prevent your DVT when you have rare symptoms. You can ask your doctor what should you follow and what not. But some of the major symptoms are:-
- The foremost i.e. not sit for long hours
- Stop smoking if doing
- Alywas hydrated yourself
- Maintain normal blood pressure
- Avoid obesity and inactivity
so, these are some of the measures which you can take under the guidance of your doctor to prevent Deep Vein Thumbroasis. But from the overall thing, it concludes that for the treatment of Deep Veins Thumbroasis the person required a doctor who has specialization in this field. So, here is your chance if you want one of the finest doctors in this field in this particular field. Then you can make an appointment with Dr. Nikhil Bansal in Jaipur Rajsthan. He has specialization to prevent Deep Veins Thumbroasis. He provides you the best treatment with all modern techniques and guides you as well. You can go through his website and make a check all other patient feedback and his experiences. So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and make an appointment with Dr. Nikhil Bansal in Jaipur.