Are you a patient of varicose veins? The first thing you should know is that it doesn’t cause problems every time. Some people can resolve the conditions with lifestyle changes. But some may have to undergo varicose veins treatment in Jaipur to address their worsened situations if it gets worst.
What Is Meant By Varicose Veins?
All veins carrying blood to your heart have a one-way valve, and they aim to help the blood flow to the heart. You can call it a turnstile. What may happen if it stops? The same situation is varicose veins. Here, a one-way valve is damaged. Thus, your blood pools up in the veins causing swelling and discomfort. There are many causes like family history, age, female, pregnancy, overweight, standing or sitting for a long, or previous blood clots.
So, How To Prevent Varicose Veins From Getting Worse?
You may never desire to have varicose veins because it makes a person unable to wear shorts or favorite skirts. It may be painful, can cause sores, skin ulcers, and blood clots. Thus, it becomes essential to prevent them from getting worst. Try one of these ways to address varicose veins?
- Regular exercise can help you. Your leg muscles help the veins to push blood to the heart. It means the muscles work against gravity. So, doing any leg exercise can help to prevent treating the varicose veins.
- Weight loss is a home remedy. If you are overweight, your legs have to take more stress and pressure. If you lose weight, you can ease the conditions of varicose veins. Losing weight can give lots of benefits and reduce the risks of stroke, diseases, and type two diabetes.
- Stop sitting and standing for a long, and you won’t have risks of varicose veins. Most workers are at the risk of varicose veins because they work. Thus, a small break every half hour by standing up and walking for a while is essential.
- Stop wearing tight-fitting clothes that may pressurize your legs. It can cause varicose veins.
- Keep your feet up whenever possible. You can use a chair or stool positioned in a way that blood flows back towards the heart.
- You can use support pantyhose. Wear it because it’s a better preventive measure helping to prevent the varicose veins from the form. They don’t place much pressure like compression stockings. But it helps many patients whenever they need it.
- You can use a compression hose. You can take a prescription from your doctor to buy a strength compression hose. Pressure on your lower leg and ankle helps your blood to move back towards your heart. It can ease varicose veins.
These all are easily applicable remedies that you can use to prevent varicose veins from getting worst. This guided tutorial must have passed the information on how you can stop varicose veins from getting worse. If you find these easy ways can not ease your varicose veins, you must prefer varicose veins treatment in Jaipur. It can improve your conditions.